For first, already done things:
- More interactive movement. Now when you move shape by TreeTool it searches for the closest tree and proposes place where it would be situated.
- Text on shapes. All tree roots are text containers now.
- Saving/Loading and Copy/Paste. TreeShape can be saved to ODF. But since I used unsupported tag, other office suites will not recognize trees.
- New tree structres. I added two new structures corresponding to XMind's Tree (left) and Tree (right)
- Widget. When you use TreeTool it is possible to change tree structure, connectors type and root shape with special widget.
Unfortunally right now plugin is not ready for end users. Trees looks ugly and should be polished. Also there is a an unresolved conflict with Flake memory model which sometimes results in crashes.
But scince I stay a KOffice developer I'll continue working on this project. So this is my plan:
- to resolve conflict with memory
- to change saving format to make trees visible in Open Office
- to make trees more shiny :)
- also the code need refactoring
If someone would like to test plugin, this may be done by installing KOffice from svn.